Shooting Locales in India – Tamil Nadu
By Pickle  July 31, 2019
Tamil Nadu has a lot on its platter to offer. While the green fields of Pollachi, heavenly falls of Hogenakkal or the misty magic of Ooty and Kodaikanal offer a visual treat to the eyes, the temples of Madurai, or the beaches of Rameshwaram and Kanyakumari take one to a different world altogether
Incentives offered by Tamil Nadu
- Grant of subsidy of Rs. 7 lakhs to quality low-budget Tamil films with social commitment.
- Film awards to the best Tamil feature films, best actors, best actresses and technicians to encourage the Tamil Film Industry.
- Another special prize of Rs. 1.25 lakh, along with a memento and a certificate is awarded to a Tamil film which portrays the dignity of women.
- A five sovereign gold pendant, a memento and a certificate are presented to the best actors, actresses and technicians.
- Awards are also given to Best Dubbing Artistes (both male and female), Best Character Artistes (both male and female), Best Comedy Artistes (both male and female).
- The artistes appearing in television programmes are also honoured. Small Screen Awards are presented every year to Best Tele Serial, actors, actresses and technicians too.
- A cheque for Rs. 1 lakh, a memento and a certificate are given every year to Best Achiever of the year and Best Lifetime Achiever.
Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary In Thekkady
Pichavaram Mangrove Forest
For More Information Contact
State Website: http://www.tn.gov.in/