Tucked away in the north-eastern corner of India, Arunachal Pradesh has everything to offer a film crew. Adorned with unspoilt landscape, this northeast state of India is a place that every film maker would love to explore. A treasure trove of culture, rich history and warm people, Arunachal is a land that one cannot afford to miss. Beautiful landscapes and scenery, roaring and turbulent streams emerging from majestic snow-capped mountains, lush green forests, colourful tribes and hospitable people would make any filmmaker opt to shoot in the state
Incentives Offered by Arunachal Pradesh
- Nominal shooting fees of Rs. 500 per film for feature film.
- The government is also giving subsidies of Rs. 5 lakhs each for the development of homestays.
- State offers single window clearance for film shooting in the state.
- The Director, Information & Public Relations, Arunachal Pradesh is the competent authority to issue permission for shooting of films and TV serial in the state.
- For shooting in Arunachal Pradesh, crew members require additional inner line pass for shooting in the state.
- The government is also working to train, educate and raise awareness among all the stakeholders.
Film events and festivals organized by the state government include Arunachal Pradesh International Short Film Festival and Arunachal Pradesh International Ziro Music Festival.
For More Information Contact
Takom Kena, Tourist Information Officer(HQ), Government of Arunachal Pradesh
Tel: +91 9862942488
State Website: http://www.arunachalpradesh.gov.in/