Dotted with heritage sites, golf course, lakes and bird sanctuaries, Haryana offers locations like splendid Pinjore Gardens that is the only Mughal garden outside Kashmir and Morni hill station that houses various Tikkar Taal resorts and Quail.
Incentives offered by Haryana
- As per Haryana Film Policy 2018, a scheme of incentives has also been designed to encourage film makers and production houses in the country and from across the world to shoot in Haryana.
- Eligibility is determined based on Minimum Credit Point Score (MCPS). Total Credit Point Score (TCPS) shall determine the incentive that shall be given to the film.
- Incentive to Haryanvi films under film policy:
(i) If credit point system score is 56-84, filmmaker will get incentive up to INR 1 crore or 50% of the production cost, whichever is lower.
(ii) If credit point system score is 85-112, filmmaker will get incentive up to INR 2 crore or 50% of the production cost, whichever is lower.
(iii) 100% waiver of location fees for all the government locations
- Incentive to documentary films:
(i) Documentaries below 30 minutes of length get incentive of INR 3 lakh of 50% or the production cost, whichever is lower
(ii) Documentaries over 30 minutes of length get incentive of INR 5 lakh or 50% of the production cost, whichever is lower
- Incentive to debut film:
(i) Grant of INR 25,000 to producer for their first documentary or short film and grant of INR 50,000 to producer for its first feature film.
50% of the total budget will be allocated for the Haryanvi films.
- Approval of the Haryana Film Policy 2018 for the development of Haryanvi and non-Haryanvi cinema.
- Establishment of Haryana Film Cell (HFC) to facilitate and promote film shooting in the state.
- Implementation of a simple process for all permits and clearances through a single window mechanism for all production houses to shoot films in Haryana.
- Government ensures absolute security and crowd control facilities during film shoots.
- Support to set up of film and TV studios in Haryana having production and post production facilities.
- State university of performing and visual arts in Rohtak.
- Haryana Film State Awards organized by the state to encourage production of films.
- Organisation of film events and festivals like Haryana International Film Festival, Haryana International Short Film Festival and Indogma Film Festival.
among many others
For More Information Contact
Deputy Director, Information, Public
Relations & Languages Department, Haryana